Monday, January 25, 2010

Our train ride home


On January 20, Trent had to be back in Georgia for his 8th grade writing test. We had planned that the boys and I would take the train, Amtrak, to Ga and that Johnny would come pick us up the following weekend. We had two goals in mind traveling to Ga to accomplish. One, the test and two, pack up our house. My sister will be renting it while we are traveling around the USA. Our goal was to pack it up and store all the 'stuff'' that we are not using. I have really learned that we can live without so much 'stuff''. Seeing our neighbors around here living in these small apartments, only having what they need, or what will fit in, makes me realize that I have tooooo much. I have so much. I have enough to fill this small apartment and a big house back in Georgia. -TOO MUCH- So I was kinda glad to get rid of some of all the junk I have back home.


The boys loved the train ride.

It was a very fun experience, Bryson said that daddy being there would had made it perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking on us! Hope you enjoyed reading about our adventures.