Monday, January 25, 2010

Back to Maryland



At the last minute we changed our coming home plans. Due to Johnny working late and then traveling to Ga, we thought it best to head back to Maryland after Trent’s test on Wednesday. The boys were so happy to be taking the train back to Maryland. I was just glad Johnny did not have to work 2nd shift then work all the next day just to travel nine hours by himself. We will be traveling through Georgia in 3 weeks to our next travel assignment.


We accomplished the two things we set out to do in Georgia. Trent took his test and I packed the house. Boy, did I pack. I stayed so busy Wednesday trying to get it all done. Thank you to my family for all your help, could not have done it without you all !!  Thank you!! My sister will have to finish what I did not have time to do.

Maw-Maw and Pa took us to the train station. We did have an extra passenger traveling with us. Our friend, Megan wanted to see Washington DC. She is a homeschooler and her family thought it would be a great time for her to visit our Nation’s Capital. She will be staying with us the remainder of our time here in Maryland. The boys are enjoying having a friend and I’m enjoying have a girl around the house.

We had a great trip. Slept better this time and then had breakfast in the dinning car. When we arrived at Union Station in DC we hit the town showing Megan all the exciting places DC has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking on us! Hope you enjoyed reading about our adventures.