Monday, March 21, 2011

Nature out at sea!


I don't know about you all but I love to watch wild animals in their natural habitat.  I could so sit and watch squirrels all day long.   Birds amaze me at how they do what  birds do.  It reminds me of the verse, Mathew 6:26, "Consider the birds of the air, they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns and yet your Father feeds them. Are you not more value than they?"
Watching animals in their natural habitat reminds me that God takes care of me, no matter what kinda storm you may be in or coming out of.   
Our travels across the USA has given us the opportunity to witness even more amazing animal watching opportunities.  As we drove across the plains we saw cute deer like animal called prong horns.  In Colorado we saw mountain goats and elk.  In Wyoming we saw buffalo.  But what we saw last weekend out at sea left us speechless.  I'm not even sure I could explain how amazing it truly was.  I guess that it being so rare made it even more exciting.  


We had to take this boat out to sea, to see these amazing creatures.


Oil well out in the Pacific

.
Our first siting.  The whale is blowing out his blow hole.  



So cool, it just jumped right up and there it is....... A WHALE TAIL !!




The whales came up for picture opportunities about 6 times.  So COOL!  I was hooked, I want to see more!  I hope that as our travels lead us to Alaska we will be able to see more of this kinda amazing animals.  


On our cruise we also saw a sea lion out at sea swimming around.



The dolphins swam along our boat.  They wanted their picture made too.  


This was our last whale siting of the day.  He showed off his barnacles.  




Perfect sunset to our amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking on us! Hope you enjoyed reading about our adventures.