Monday, August 2, 2010

Snow in Summer!

A Day in the Mountains

One of our neighbors suggested we take a drive up to LoveLand Pass. So we headed out. After arriving on the Mountain top I realized I left my camera card back at home.  So the following pictures were all taken with my IPhone.    We saw some amazing sites.  I hate it that I did not have my good camera.

After a short hike up a mountain we found SNOW !!
Yes, snow.

Bryson makes a snowman.


Here we are on top of the Mountain.  This was an amazing site.
We could see for miles and miles.  We could even see several of the ski resorts from way up here.


This will be the spot for a family picture maybe even our Christmas Picture.



After our mountain hiking we took a drive over to several of the ski resorts. 
They were so cool.  Here Bryson is riding one of the lifts.


This is the Keystone Ski Resort .




Great water fall !



We ended our day at Winter Park.  Winter Park is another ski resort. 
We kinda want to stay to snow ski.  That would be fun!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I was one of your kids... I want to see all of those places. Love the mountain top pics.

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking on us! Hope you enjoyed reading about our adventures.