Sunday, May 23, 2010

Graduation in the Jones family!

Good Job Paulette !


My sister Paulette has finally finished high school. On May 21 she took that long awaited walk to the stage to receive her well deserved diploma. We are all very proud of her ! Before she took that walk to Pomp and Circumstance, my mom had thrown her a party at the house. We all had a blast grilling out, eating and watching Paulette open gifts. My mom, myself and my little sis Elizabeth worked really hard to make her a photo book. She really enjoyed looking over the pictures of her childhood. Buuuuut the highlight of the night was when she received a brand new laptop. Paulette enjoys photography and I am sure this new laptop will come in handy for storing and viewing her pics. We are all very proud of you Paulette !!


Mom, Dad & Paulette

Yummmmm, cake!

Luv'in  the new laptop!
My sisters and parents
Paulette with her nephews, where's the nieces??

I got tired of the same old stand there and be pretty pics,
so I mixed things up.  Now that's a picture to remember!!


Way to go Paulette !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking on us! Hope you enjoyed reading about our adventures.