Monday, April 5, 2010

.........Happy Birthday Mom!!



Happy Birthday Mom.




We are enjoying all the perks of living in Gainesville, Fl, but the best perk of all is that my parents are only 2 ½ hours up the interstate. We have been able to run up to spend weekends with them. March 28 is my mothers birthday, so we decided to spend the weekend with her and help her celebrate. We took her out to a Japanese steak house for dinner on Saturday night. She nor the rest of the family had ever been. They all really enjoyed the experience. All the kids enjoyed trying to use chop sticks, and of course they loved the BIG fire. The food was great and everyone enjoyed their night out.

My little sister, Elizabeth, made my mom a cake. It was a peanut butter, Reece cup cake and it was
yum-o! “Little Beth” also got up early on mom’s birthday and made her a full breakfast. She did a fabulous job! I know my mom enjoyed it greatly! We all had a great weekend! Happy Birthday MOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking on us! Hope you enjoyed reading about our adventures.