Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last week!!






We have had a busy, sickly week. I,Vicky, have had some type of head cold. I can not seem to shake it. Needless to say I have not felt well enough to get my blog on. So, today I finally decided to post what happened in the life of us Mizes last week. To start off with we had our good friends, the Mayos come for a quick visit. We had a great time just sitting around and eating while we visited. Hope they can come back when they can stay longer.
Last weekend was an exciting time in the life of our hamster, Brownie. She was in her very first rat race. She did great!! She won her first heat. Way to go Brownie!! We had high hopes that she would go on to bring home the gold. Buuuuuuutttttt, due to hungry issues she decided to stop and have a snack during the second heat. OH well, maybe next year she will bring home the gold!!(the things we do for our kids, never in a million years would I have ever thought of having a hamster in a rat race....life can be interesting with 3 boys)(WHAT NEXT??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking on us! Hope you enjoyed reading about our adventures.