Monday, September 21, 2009

Our trip to our home in GA.








We had a great trip home. It was a long drive, 9 hours there, but we finally arrived. I had beautiful flowers awaiting me in my garden. My banana pepper bush was also over flowing with peppers. I picked a Wal-Mart bag full and there is still more on the bush. If your driving by please feel free to stop and pick some, just drop me an email to let me know so that I can pass it along to the keepers of our house.
We drove all the way home this weekend to see my new little niece, Kaylee. She was so cute. I really wanted to pack her up and bring her with me. I took hundreds of pix of her, I guess that will have to do for now. I'll load those up over the next couple of days. I snapped a picture of all, but one Jones grand kid. This picture is missing Korbin. We are up to 8 Jones Grand kids. I guess for Sandy, Bunny and I we are done adding to that number, Paulette and Elizabeth are the next in line to add to the number.
While in Ga we enjoyed eating and visiting with family and friends. We would like to thank Maw-Maw for feeding us all weekend. THANK YOU!!!!!!! On Saturday we had lunch with Granny and Grandpa. I took a picture of Samantha playing with Granny at the lunch table. Maw-Maw also showed the boys a really cool plant. When you shell it you find a sponge inside. The boys were amazed. Very interesting.
On Sunday we headed back to Maryland. We finally arrived around 9:30pm. We all were pooped out and hit the sack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking on us! Hope you enjoyed reading about our adventures.